- Eagle Harbor Inn – Join me for one of my Culinary Weekends at Eagle Harbor Inn (described above). Stay at the Eagle Harbor Inn in Ephraim, Wisconsin , enjoy a private tour of select culinary locations with me on Saturday morning, and learn some new cooking techniques in a hands-on cooking class at the Inn’s kitchen later in the day. An elegant dinner at Eagle Harbor Inn concludes the weekend. Our next culinary weekend is slated for the end of October – dates to be announced soon.
- Savory Spoon Cooking School - In the summer and fall, join me at Chef Janice Thomas’ lovely Savory Spoon Cooking School in Ephraim, Wisconsin. I teach both hands-on classes and several delicious one-hour lunch and learn events at the Savory Spoon. Sign up directly on the Savory Spoon website.
- Fragrant Isle Lavender Farm - I am teaching three lunch and learn events at the beautiful Fragrant Isle Lavender Farm located on Washington Island. Come over on the Washington Island Ferry then enjoy a lunch and cooking class at the Lavender Farm. I will be appearing once a month staring in June. Sign-up by classing Fragrant Isle Lavender Farm directly.
Private Classes for Eagle Harbor Inn Guests
Eagle Harbor Inn Private Classes for Guests - Have a group of 4 to 8 people and no place to stay? Stay at Eagle Harbor Inn and I will conduct a private cooking class for your group on site at the Inn. Eagle Harbor Inn provides guests with a special “add on” where 4 to 8 guests can enjoy a private hands-on cooking class with Chef Milligan. Anyone who stays at the Inn can participate! Just ask the Eagle Harbor Inn about this add on when you book your room!
Private Hands on Cooking Classes at the Eagle Harbor Inn
AVAILABLE YEAR ROUND!
$90 per person – minimum 4 people/maximum 8 people
includes 2 1/2 hour hands on cooking class followed by lunch
If there is something special you would like to learn, just ask Chef Milligan. Here are some sample classes you can select from:
Professional Recipes for the Home Cook
Chef Terri Milligan shares some of her restaurant recipes designed for the home cook. Create restaurant quality dishes while Chef Terri shares some of her restaurant secret techniques.
· Cream puff “swans” with bittersweet chocolate sauce
Salmon with homemade gnocchi and seasonal vegetables
Pear “carpaccio” with shaved Parmesan and toasted hazelnut with a pear balsamic vinaigrette
Cooking from the garden
Chef Milligan uses local herbs, fresh flowers and produce in a terrific hands on cooking class.
Shrimp and Corn cakes with homemade herb mayonnaise
Asparagus French tartine with arugula and shaved Asiago cheese
Montrachet stuffed nasturtiums
Fresh herb scones (you will have some to take home!)
Cooking with the Corleones
Sip a glass of wine from the Coppola Vineyard while creating these classic dishes with Chef Terri Milligan
Pasta making class – learn how to make fettuccini, ravioli and more!
Zabaglione with fresh berries
Lemon almond biscotti
Bruschetta with herb feta cheese, tear drop tomatoes and local basil
Enjoy a relaxed afternoon class and luncheon with a glass of champagne flavored with Door County cherry juice
· Orange and Chocolate Madelines
Strawberry salad with strawberry vinaigrette and montrachet walnut “truffles”
Crepes Normandy (with brandied chicken and wild mushrooms)
Door County Cherry “clafouti” (a delicious cherry cake baked in a cast iron skillet)